NARC 011: A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Methadone and Combination of Methadone and SAB378 in HIV-Associated Painful Peripheral Neuropathy.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Methadone (Primary) ; SAB 378 (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jan 2018 Status changed to withdrawn prior to enrolment due to withdrawl of pharmaceutical support from Novartis - no participants randomized.
- 11 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Jan 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.