A Phase 1 Study of AV-299 (Formerly SCH 900105) Administered by IV Infusion as Monotherapy in Advanced Solid Tumors, Lymphomas, or Multiple Myeloma or in Combination With Erlotinib in Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ficlatuzumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Hodgkin's disease; Lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors AVEO Oncology
- 23 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Apr 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History