A Multi-Center, North American, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group Study Comparing Three Doses of ACR16 Versus Placebo for the Symptomatic Treatment of Huntington Disease (HART).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pridopidine (Primary)
- Indications Huntington's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HART
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 18 Jun 2015 Pooled safety analysis ( combination with antidepressants or antipsychotics), results presented at the 19th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 14 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2011 Actual end date Jun 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History