Post Marketing Surveillance Study of the Labeled Use of Remicade (Infliximab) in Patients With Chronic Inflammatory Diseases.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Infliximab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Crohn's disease; Psoriasis; Psoriatic arthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms REMission
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Schering-Plough
- 11 Sep 2012 Drug company changed from Schering Plough to Merck & Co as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2011 Actual patient no is 3000 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2011 Actual end date (August 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.