Pilot Study of Pegylated Interferon-Alfa 2b in Combination With PUVA [psoralens with ultraviolet light A] Therapy in Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2b (Primary)
- Indications Mycosis fungoides; Sezary syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2012 Actual patient number 7 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.