A Randomized, Open-Label, Two-Period, Parallel Group, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics of Venlafaxine Extended-Release and DVS SR in Healthy Subjects Who Are Extensive or Poor Cytochrome P450 2D6 Substrate Metabolizers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine; Venlafaxine
- Indications Depression; Depressive disorders; Fibromyalgia; Generalised anxiety disorder; Major depressive disorder; Menopause; Neuropathic pain; Panic disorder; Social phobia; Vasomotor symptoms
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 10 Jun 2010 Results presented at the 27th International Congress of Collegium Internationale Neuro Psychopharmacologicum.
- 12 Sep 2009 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ECNP 2009).
- 28 Jun 2009 Results presented at the 9th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry 2009.