A Randomized Three-Arm Neoadjuvant and Adjuvant Feasibility and Toxicity Study of a GM-CSF Secreting Allogeneic Pancreatic Cancer Vaccine Administered Either Alone or in Combination With Either a Single Intravenous Dose or Daily Metronomic Oral Doses of Cyclophosphamide for the Treatment of Patients With Surgically Resected Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Tumour cell vaccine-GVAX (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Gemcitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Head and neck cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 11 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 11 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 08 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Mar 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.