A Randomized, Phase II, Controlled Trial Comparing the Efficacy of Adefovir Dipivoxil and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate for the Treatment of Lamivudine-Resistant Hepatitis B Virus in Subjects Who Are Co-Infected With HIV.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Adefovir dipivoxil; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications Hepatitis B; HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 53 to 90 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History