A Multi-Center, Open-Label, Phase I/II Study of GEM1777 in Combination With Temozolomide Administered Every 4 Weeks to Patients With Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Teglarinad chloride; Temozolomide
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jul 2012 Company added in the association field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.