An Open, Multicentric, Post-Marketing Surveillance Study to Assess the Safety and Reactogenicity of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' DTPa-IPV/Hib Vaccine Administered at 3, 4, 5 and 18 Months of Age, in Healthy Infants
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 16 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Jul 2004 to Nov 2004 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2008 Actual patient number (2590) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Aug 2008 New trial record.