Study of GSK2130579A Tumor-Antigen-Specific Cancer Immunotherapeutic as Post-consolidation Therapy in Adult Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Acute myeloid leukaemia vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 28 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Sep 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.