A Phase 1b, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Efficacy of ARRY-371797 [ARRY-797] in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Receiving Stable Doses of Methotrexate (MTX).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs ARRY 797 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Array BioPharma
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jul 2009 Results reported in a Array BioPharma media release.
- 01 May 2009 Actual end date (Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History