Phase I, Randomized, Open-Label, 2-Way Crossover Study to Evaluate Relative Bioavailability of Single Oral Dose of Celecoxib Administered as Marketed Product, or Overencapsulated Capsule in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Gouty arthritis; Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis; Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors POZEN
- 15 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2009 Actual end date (October 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2008 New trial record.