A Randomized Phase 2 Study of SCH 727965 in Subjects With Advanced Breast and Non Small Cell Lung (NSCLC) Cancers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dinaciclib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Erlotinib
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 29 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2011 Interim results in breast cancer patients presented at the 102nd Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.