A Phase 2a, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Activity of GS-9450, a Caspase Inhibitor, in Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C (GS-US-227-0102).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Nivocasan (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 18 Apr 2010 Results presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 08 Apr 2009 Actual patient number (33) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History