A Phase I, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of AZD6918 Administered Daily as a Single Agent and in Combination Treatment in Adult Patients With Refractory Solid Malignancies [solid tumours].
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 6918 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Pemetrexed
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 16 Dec 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 May 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.