Placebo-Controlled Study of Mometasone Furoate Nasal Spray (MFNS) 200 mcg QD in the Relief of Nasal Congestion Associated With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis (SAR).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Schering-Plough
- 01 Mar 2010 Pooled results of this and an identically designed trial presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI) held on 26 Feb - 2 Mar 2010, in New Orleans, Los Angeles, USA.
- 18 Nov 2009 Actual patient number (351) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2008 Actual end date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History