An Open-Label, Multiple-Dose, Multiple-Day, Non-Randomized, Single-Arm Safety Study Of Repeat-Doses Of DIC075V (Intravenous Diclofenac Sodium) In Patients With Acute Post-Operative Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Diclofenac (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Javelin Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Mar 2018 Results of a pooled analysis from NCT00448110, NCT00507026, and NCT00726388 studies, published in the Drugs and Aging.
- 23 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by Javelin in a media release.
- 01 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.