A Retrospective Survey to Evaluate the Effectiveness and Safety of Dual Inhibition Lipid-lowering Regimen in the Treatment of Dyslipidemic Patients in Normal Practice.
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe; Fenofibrate; HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
- Indications Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 08 May 2014 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health.
- 30 Aug 2008 New trial record.