A Phase I, Open-Label, Dose-Finding Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of U3-1287 (AMG 888), a Human Monoclonal Antibody Targeting HER3 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Patritumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2009 New source identified and integrated (Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center).