A Parallel-Group, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multi-Center Dose Response Study To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of PF-00885706, A 5-HT4 Receptor Partial Agonist, As Add-On Therapy To Esomeprazole For The Relief Of Symptoms In Subjects With Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) Who Have A Poor Response To Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPI) Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 885706 (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Feb 2009 Actual patient numbers (81) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2009 to 1 Oct 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.