A Phase III Study of Microsomal Triglyceride Transfer Protein (MTP) Inhibitor AEGR-733 in Patients With Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia on Current Lipid-Lowering Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lomitapide (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aegerion Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Aug 2013 Lomitapide has been approved in Europe based on results from this trial according to an Aegerion Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 31 May 2013 The CHMP has adopted a positive opinion recommending marketing authorisation for lomitapide, according to an Aegerion Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History