A Post-marketing Surveillance (PMS) Study to Monitor the Safety and Reactogenicity of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Biologicals' Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine (Cervarix) in 3,000 Healthy Female Filipino Subjects When Administered According to the Prescribing Information From the Age of 10 Years Onwards.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 14 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from Nov 2009 to Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.