A Phase 1/2, Multi-Center, Safety and Efficacy Study Evaluating Intravenously Administered 131I-TM601 in Patients With Progressive and/or Recurrent Malignant Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2009
At a glance
- Drugs TM 601 I-131 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2008 Planned end date (Sep 2010) added as reported by CT.gov
- 30 Sep 2008 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2008 to 1 Nov 2008 as reported by CT.gov