A 52-Week,Multi-Center,Randomized,Double-Blind,Placebo-Controlled,Parallel Group Study in Patients With Mild Alzheimer's Disease to Investigate the Safety and Tolerability of Repeated Subcutaneous Injections of CAD106.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Amilomotide (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic
- Sponsors Novartis
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Jul 2011 Results presented at the 2011 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease.
- 11 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov [parent trial: NCT00733863].
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History