Multicenter, Open-Label, Randomized, Phase II Trial of Docetaxel, Carboplatin and Bevacizumab as First-Line Treatment, Followed by Bevacizumab Plus Pemetrexed Versus Pemetrexed Alone as Second Line Treatment of Stage IIIB or IV NSCLC.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Docetaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pharmatec
- 18 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 20 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Jul 2015, as per ClinicalTrials.gov.record
- 19 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.