An Investigator And Subject-Blind, Phase 1 Study To Characterize The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, And Pharmacodynamics Of Multiple Doses Of PF-04447943 In Healthy Elderly Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 4447943 (Primary)
- Indications Cognition disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Dec 2017 Results assessing safety and tolerability of PF-04447943 across a clinical trial program in 277 patients (Eight phase 1 studies, One phase II and One phase Ib study) presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 23 Feb 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2009 Actual patient numbers (10) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.