A Phase 2, Open-Label Study of IMC-1121B in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin as First-Line Therapy in Patients With Stage IIIB/IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ramucirumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 29 Sep 2012 Final results were presented at the Annual Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology).
- 22 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History