Phase I/II Study of Vorinostat (Suberoylanilide Hydroxamic Acid [SAHA]), Temozolomide, and Radiation Therapy in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2016 Results assessing RNAseq-signatures (n=76) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 03 Jun 2014 Interim results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 01 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.