A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Prevention of Low-Dose Acetylsalicylic Acid (ASA) Associated Gastroduodenal Lesions and Upper Gastrointestinal Symptoms in Patients Taking Esomeprazole 20 Mg Once Daily for 26 Weeks.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal disorders; NSAID-induced gastric damage; NSAID-induced gastrointestinal damage; NSAID-induced ulcer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASTERIX
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 11 Mar 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Sep 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History