Recombinant Human C1 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Early Antibody-Mediated Rejection in Renal Transplantation.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Conestat alfa; Corticosteroids; Immune globulin
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2010 Actual initiation date (December 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.