A Randomised, Double-Blind, Multicentre Dose-Finding Phase IIb Study for Up to 8 Weeks' Treatment With AZD0865 25, 50, 75 Mg and Esomeprazole 40 Mg, Given Orally Once Daily for the Healing of Erosive Esophagitis in Adult Subjects With GERD With Erosive Esophagitis According to the LA Classification in Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 0865; Esomeprazole
- Indications Erosive oesophagitis; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Heartburn; Reflux oesophagitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 18 Mar 2010 Patient segment added, and title amended to treat erosive-oesophagitis.
- 25 Aug 2009 Actual initiation date (May 2004) and actual end date (Mar 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 11 Sep 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History