A Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of NanoDOX™ 1.0% Doxycycline Monohydrate Hydrogel in Diabetic Adult Subjects With Lower Extremity Ulcers Compared to Placebo Hydrogel.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Doxycycline (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Diabetic foot ulcer; Wounds
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ology Bioservices
- 02 Oct 2017 According to a Ology Bioservices media release, Nanotherapeutics changed its name to Ology Bioservices.
- 30 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.