A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, Phase III Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Dapagliflozin as Monotherapy in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control With Diet and Exercise.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Nov 2016 Results of a pooled post-hoc analysis of five phase IIb and 16 phase III studies (including this study) assessing frequency and characteristics of hypersensitivity adverse events, published in the Clinical Drug Investigation.
- 05 Oct 2012 Pooled analysis assessing the effects of treatment on renal function presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History