A Phase I/II, Open-Label Study of Neratinib (HKI-272) in Combination with Capecitabine in Subjects with Solid Tumors and ErbB-2 Positive Metastatic or Locally Advanced Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Neratinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Puma Biotechnology
- 09 Dec 2017 Results (n=966) of pooled subgroup analysis of NCT00445458, NCT00706030, NCT00398567, NCT00915018, NCT00741260 and NCT00300781trials assessing safety and efficacy of neratinib therapy in Asian patients from China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, and Taiwan presented at the 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- 06 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated