A Multicenter, Randomised Phase II Trial on the Therapy of Advanced Gastric Cancer or Adenocarcinoma of the Esophagogastric Junction in Patients Older Than 65 Years With Specific Regard of Quality of Life and Pharmacogenetic Risk Profile.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Oct 2012 Final results published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 30 Jun 2012 Results of 44 patients presented at the 14th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer.
- 29 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History