A Phase II Study of Pre-Operative Chemotherapy Plus Bevacizumab With Early Salvage Therapy Based on PET Assessment of Response in Patients With Locally Advanced But Resectable Gastric and GEJ Adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cisplatin; Docetaxel; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.