Free Fatty Acid-Induced Hypertension in Obese Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Hypertension; Metabolic syndrome; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 29 Dec 2014 The primary endpoint has been changed from effects of sustained elevations of FFA on blood pressure and endothelial function to changes in systolic blood pressure with change in assessment duration from 2 years to 48 hrs as per ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Aug 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2008 to 1 Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.