Phase II study of MLN8237 (alisertib) in paediatric patients with relapsed or refractory solid tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary)
- Indications Neuroblastoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2010 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.