A Randomized, Single Dose, Placebo-Controlled, 2 Period Crossover Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of PAZ 417 in Cerebrospinal Fluid, When Administered Orally to Subjects With Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aleplasinin (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Dec 2013
- 05 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.