Phase I Study of LBH589 in Combination With Erlotinib for Advanced Aerodigestive Tract Cancers (CLBH5889CUS11T).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 03 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Sep 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 May 2015.
- 10 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Apr 2015, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.