A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Double Dummy Trial To Determine The Relative Effect Of Pm101 Versus Placebo And Amiodarone IV On Blood Pressure In Subjects With Stable Congestive Heart Failure.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amiodarone (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Prism Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Sep 2008 New trial record.