A Randomized Trial Comparing Same Day Discharge and a Single Bolus of Abciximab to Overnight Hospitalization and Bolus + Perfusion Abciximab After Uncomplicated Trans-Radial Coronary Artery Stenting.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Abciximab (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Coronary disorders; Coronary stent thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EASY
- 10 Nov 2008 Results of a cost-minimisation analysis of the EASY trial presented at the 81st Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association (AHA), 2008.
- 13 Sep 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History