5-Azacytidine to Treat Acute Myeloid Leukemia in Elderly or Frail Patients Not Suitable for Intensive Chemotherapy. A Multicenter Phase II Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jun 2012 Actual patient number 47 added as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov.
- 25 Jun 2012 Actual end date Oct 2010 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.