Intravenous Liposomal Alendronate Infusion in Subjects Undergoing Bare Metal Coronary Stent Implantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alendronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BLAST
- Sponsors BIOrest
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2010 Primary endpoint 'In-stent late loss' has not been met, according to results presented at the 22nd Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
- 21 Sep 2010 Top-line results presented at the 22nd Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History