A Randomised, Double-Blind, Two-Period Crossover Study to Assess the Effect of AZD6140 on Uric Acid Levels in Healthy Male Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Cardiovascular disorders; Thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 21 Dec 2011 Results published in the Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 21 Jan 2009 Planned number added (24) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2009 Actual end date changed from Sep 2008 to Oct 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History