Impact of Systematic Infants Vaccination Against Rotavirus on Gastroenteritis Hospitalization: a Prospective Study in Brest District, France.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rotavirus W179-9 vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Gastroenteritis; Rotavirus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IVANHOE
- 21 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2010 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.