A Phase 1, Single Arm, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Effect of Rifaximin 550 MG Tablets TID on the Pharmacokinetics of Orally Administered Midazolam in Healthy Male and Female Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rifaximin (Primary) ; Midazolam
- Indications Anxiety disorders; Clostridium-difficile-infections; Crohn's disease; Diverticulitis; Hepatic encephalopathy; Hyperammonaemia; Intestinal infections; Irritable bowel syndrome; Pouchitis; Shigella infections; Skin and soft tissue infections; Traveller's diarrhoea
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Salix Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Mar 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2008 New trial record.