The Impact of Salmeterol-Fluticasone on Sleep in Patients With COPD (Advair and Quality of Sleep in COPD).
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms AQuOS-COPD
- 29 Feb 2012 Actual patient number (0) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2010 to 1 Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.