A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of Ozarelix, in Patients With Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) Due to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ozarelix (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2008 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2008 Actual start date (Sep 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.